13.4.15

Transferred?



Who's ready to hear my transfer call???? Well here it is .......... (you will never guess) I am staying in Foggia for another six weeks! I promise you this is not a joke! My 5th transfer in the one and only Foggia! hahahaha! To give you some perspective.....sister missionaries missions are 12 transfers in total...so I will have spent almost HALF of my mission IN TOTAL in Foggia! I really not like thinking about it that way... hahahahahaha! When we got the transfer call the AP's called us. The transfer calls from AP's are KNOWN for being filled with jokes and pranks so the call went like this.......

AP: Sorella Fuller... what do you think is going to happen"
ME:Idk Elder Alvey..... like I am for sure out of here... maybe somewhere up in Rome..that would be sick!" 
AP: Really ok... so here you go Sorella Fuller.... you are going to..."

and he hangs up...........what???

calls back in 2 seconds

AP: You are going to........ (meanwhile my stomach is totally in knots and just so nervous/excited)...stay in Foggia.
ME: YOU ARE KIDDING.....  ELDER ALVEY WHAT TYPE OF SICK JOKE IS THIS? NO ONE DOES 5 IN THEIR BIRTH CITY.... NO ONE DOES 5 IN FOGGIA!"

Meanwhile Ast Alvey is just cracking up laughing so hard thinking this is the funniest thing!! I am just dying! The phone call was 25 minutes of us claiming he was lying! I was literally in a state of shock! I am the longest sister to stay in Foggia! I can offically be called the "Queen of Foggia" it is just insane! 


Anyway..... the call was on Saturday.. and since then I have been digesting/coming to grasps with the situation. It will be awesome! I love my comp, the members really know me, we have some good work going on right now and there are two new greenies coming into our district! So I think it will be really good for my confidence to not be the youngest missionary in the district anymore. 

It is really funny because literally..... there are random missionaries that I have never even met in the mission that know I am staying in Foggia for 5! It is totally unheard of to stay in a city for a long time.... especially your birth city... especially for sisters! There have only been two other missionaries who have served in Foggia for this long and they were both Elders. 

Anyways... real quick.... Joel was not baptized but we were just able to push his date back for this week! So there will be a baptism this week! YA! 

Sorry I do not have alot of time today because we went to a castle called Castel del monte (look it up it was really cool and beautiful! ) for p day and it was far away and we dont have a lot of time! 

CHEERS TO FOGGIA!

Vi Voglio Bene!! 
Sorella Fuller 

No comments:

Post a Comment